Tuesday, February 13, 2007

We work a bit on aesthetics, inside and out.

[04.03.07- I'd been working on this post when I chose to not blog for a while. I'm not going to fix it, or finish it. Instead I'm going to start a new one. Although I haven't been blogging, Sam has been house-building, so I'm behind. Again. I'll probably do another 'picture dump' post or two, to attempt to catch up.]


The following four pictures really don't do the job justice: by the end of last week Dale had (re)texturized the wall beneath and around the new countertop, as well as the new wall in the office (that filled in where the door used to be). They look fantastic- utterly undistinguishable from the walls adjacent to them.





... well, except for the color difference, of course. Painting will come soon!

And here is another shot of the kitchen. Just because I love it. And because I'm wearing this really cute t-shirt I got from my parents that says "can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street?"


Also at the end of last week, Sam and Dale started prepping for the stucco. They installed a bunch of flashing (that metal towards the bottom of the














1 comment:

alex said...

From one she http://www.blogger.com got pills, from another change, from another packages...