Monday, September 18, 2006

A goal is met!

When I got home from running a bunch of errands yesterday, this is what I saw...





Sam was standing on the second floor! (Here seen from underneath)



That had been Dan's goal- to get to stand on the second floor before he left...



... so for a while we all just revelled in the fact that we could stand up there.













There really is going to be a beautiful view- even from the back (if you look sideways!)





Sam was exhausted (he's been working too hard!)...



So he took came in and took a shower and relaxed (with frozen peaches and frozen artichokes enveloping his arm, which has been aching)...



But Dan wanted to keep working for a while!



But then he relaxed too.



Then we all had one last dinner together-



And Sioux cleaned the plates as I put them in the dishwasher, getting sour cream specks all over herself!



Today, sadly, was Dan's last day here. When I get home I'll see what they've done!

No comments: